Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mikey's Ride

I hooked up with a girl in my car the other day.

That' really nothing to write about. The unique thing about this is that I own this car.

It's a 2002 Pontiac Aztek - There are about 16 or so still laboring the earth like Andy Rooney lurking the CBS newsroom. I always wonder what goes through the mind of these NY girls when I roll up in an Aztek like a tank rolling into Kabul. It's amazing I get a girl inside this thing, let alone do anything else. I kind of wish that at a certain moment in the hook up, the car would spring to life like KIT from Knight Rider and say "You've been TEKKED baby!"

It imagine it wouldn't be the voice of KIT though, but more like Willy from Friday.

2 comments:

  1. That. is. one. ugly. car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't that have a camping attachment? Wow what a piece of crap from Pontiac.

    ReplyDelete