Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Outtakes 4

I just came across some internet drivel stating Jessica Simpson was spotted out (again) with Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins fame (can we really call it fame, though? Smashing Pumpkins' heydey was synonymous with the heydey of Wayne's World skits and Hangin' with Mr. Cooper reruns). She explained that whenever she needs a shoulder to cry on, she turns to Billy. She goes on to say that, although they are just friends, "he is a loyal friend - a VERY loyal friend." Of course, this is a little different than how Corgan sees it.

Still, the question begs.... Could it possible that the guy, who I'm still not positive didn't star alongside Vicki from Small Wonder, has managed to pull off the near impossible guyfriend-to-cry-to turned lover trick with one of the hottest celebrities of the past 15 years? This guy?! I wouldn't want Billy Corgan within 20 yards of a school bus stop and now you're telling me he might be heavy petting Sexual Napalm?!

I don't usually follow stuff like this, but I'll make an exception. We've all been there and tried this move (usually with a girl well out of our league). In fact, between the years of 1997-2002 this was my only move. There wasn't a girl who hadn't cried on Mikey's shoulder in my hopes that I could see some boobage during the consolation process. I'm all for any guy who can do it.

Here's to you, Billy Corgan!

2 comments:

  1. How dare you poop on my 90s band that i holed myself up in the room too! Next thing you know you'll be telling me STP is old... wait...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly believe Jessica Simpson is one of the hottest celebrities of the past 15 years? Your judgement is poor, my friend.

    ReplyDelete