Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No Hoodie

I was in the Princeton area yesterday - a mere 30 miles from my hoodie - when I came to the conclusion that, while most of my friends were in full support of me getting my stuff back, it was merely because they were hoping for a humourous debacle to occur akin to the Gingerbread house explosion of '02. (Way back at Xmas time of '02, my gf at the time thought it would be cool to carry a fight from our room to the living room where my friends were and verbally embarrass me .  I then thought it would be equally cool to grab a gingerbread house we made earlier together and scream "You see this! This is our house together! This is our wonderful houuuse!" right before launching it into the wall.  I was vacuuming up M&M's and jelly drops for days.)

In any case I decided to leave all is well alone.  After all, I really was more interested in leaving the door open for us meeting up again and not in retrieving my clothes.  Instead I went to Starbucks to begin the the hunt for my wifey.  We all know coffeehouses are the best place to find smart artsy girls.  It happens in all the movies I watch so it must be true. 

1 comment:

  1. lo entertaining.....good move on leaving the hoodie.

    ReplyDelete