Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm Tired

Ladies, I propose a new rule. 
 
If the date is going well... and you plan on seeing the guy again... and said guy lives an hour away, the cut-off time for when you can send him home is 1 am.  Anything after that and you're going to have to take a chance of me being a creep and trying to play a game of "Look What's in my Mouth"

Either end the date earlier, or get a canbottle of mace and take your chances. I thought I was going to have to drop Red Bull directly into my pupils on the way home.

5 comments:

  1. Now this is a rule that should every woman should follow. But most women are just plain selfish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have rufied her... It always works for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. why couldn't you leave at the time you felt appropriate? and just explain nicely - if she doesn't understand at the moment and acts like a jerk she will probably feel badly later - and if not then oh well - my guess though is that you were having a good time too and didn't make the effort to leave - sigh - I remember days of my BF missing his curfew because we were busy kissing - neither one of us wanted to separate - there's something really sensual about not wanting to leave each other - eventually you do and it makes seeing each other the next time all the more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be a man. Leave when you gotta leave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete